We welcome advertisers in the eXcesS Capacity marketplace.
If you are a business that wants to advertise in the eXcesS Capacity marketplace, then you must
1. Join the eXcesS Capacity marketplace. Membership is free.
2. Connect your marketplace account to your business PayPal account.
3. Agree to our advertising terms and conditions.
4. Enter the number of months above that you want your advertisement to be listed.
5. Click the "Rent" button above to authorize your payment.
After we receive and confirm your payment we will send to your eXcesS Capacity message inbox a unique "Ad ID number" which you will include in the advertisement listing you create.
Visit this link for details on how the marketplace works
including how to connect your marketplace account to your PayPal business account.
---Instructions and Rules for Listing Advertisements---
Here are instructions on how to post your advertisement and rules to follow.
1. Advertisers must follow the instructions above for joining the eXcesS Capacity marketplace.
Advertisers must specify and purchase the number of months they want their advertisement to be listed after the "listing created" date. The "listing created" date is located at the bottom of each listing.
Advertisers are assigned an "Ad ID number" by the eXcesS Capacity Administrator which must be included in the advertisement post they create.
2. Advertisers must post their listing, with their assigned "Ad ID number", of their product or service for rent or for sale in the "Advertisements" subcategory of the "Ads" category.
The advertisement could be either an announcement order type or another order type where a Buyer may pay for the item(s).
In the description area of the listing the advertiser updates the "Keyword" section with keywords relevant to a search for their product or service.
3. There is one advertisement listing allowed per unique "Ad ID number" assigned.
If more than one listing exists per unique "Ad ID number" then the eXcesS Capacity Administrator will contact the Advertiser to have them either purchase another Ad ID number or the listing will be closed.
4. Prior to the expiration date, the advertiser may contact the eXcesS Capacity Administrator to request additional months.
5. Advertisements expire when the number of months purchased for an ad is exceeded.