Experienced Construction Project Manager
SUPERINTENDENT / MANAGER RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL, INDUSTRY
Results-producing Construction Project and Production Management career spanning 20+ years, demonstrating year-over-year improvements the overall success of commercial and facilities construction projects. Strong and decisive production leader with excellent analytical, organizational, team building and planning skills. Maintain uncompromising focus on high quality standards and bottom-line profit improvement, determining necessary resources for projects based on cost estimates and budgetary constraints. Strong familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures in the industry and rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A proud veteran of the United States Army.
• Authored Quality Control Manual for Steel Truss manufacturing that LGSEA set as their standards
• Increased the total plant manufacturing efficiency from 75% to above 95%
• Used Lean Manufacturing processes to reduce material damage resulting in reduced machine down time
• Negotiated contracts with vendors for materials and services to reduce operating costs by 10%
• Successfully carried a load of 30 + homes while increasing quality and reducing cycle time by 33%
• Achieved Quality Control Scores consistently in the top 5% of the company
• Created and presented specialty courses to police and fire departments on building safety tactics.
• Coordinated Protection programs with the US Secret Service for the President
• Lead staff training in job performance, quality control and safety.
Visit my Linkedin page to review my professional experience.
—Terms and Conditions—
I am available at an hourly rate.
Please contact me to discuss your project requirements.
Please contact me to determine my availability.
Please click the “Contact” button to send me an email message. I’ll respond to your request soon.
Click here to email and share with your social communities.
Click here to access all of my listings.